Terms and conditions
Welcome to VeronicaVer! We are glad to have you as part of our service. We are committed to providing you with the best possible value and convenience. Before you get started, you must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
2. Reservation of Rights: You acknowledge and agree that the VeronicaVer Platform is provided under license, and not sold, to you. By downloading, installing, or otherwise accessing the VeronicaVer Platform, you do not acquire any ownership interest in the VeronicaVer Platform, or any other rights thereto other than to use the VeronicaVer Platform in accordance with the license granted, and subject to these Terms. VeronicaVer retain entire right, title, and interest in and to the VeronicaVer Platform, including all copyrights, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms.
3. Access and Representations of Use: If you are using the VeronicaVer Platform on behalf of your employer, you represent that your employer has authorized you to accept these Terms on your employer’s behalf. You also represent that your employer agrees to indemnify you and VeronicaVer for a violation of these Terms. You further represent that you are at least 18 years old or, if you are not at least 18, that you will only use the VeronicaVer Platform in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian.
4. Digital Purchases: Upon payment, the digital file will be delivered via email through a link. Instant email is set to be sent once payment is approved. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds can be offered. If you notice something wrong, please contact VeronicaVer within 30 working days to help with your enquiry. In no event, VeronicaVer will be liable for poor reproduction quality, delays, or any consequential damages or loss.
5. Products and Sales: VeronicaVer attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing and portraying the products on the website or other VeronicaVer platform. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions or other Content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. We reserve the right to correct any typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability from time to time without prior notice.
VeronicaVer have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and finishes of our products that appear at the Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate, complete, reliable or error free. So colours and finishes will be indicative and do not have a binding/contractual value.
6. Payments: VeronicaVer accepts payment via PayPal, or by a third-party online card payment service. VeronicaVer utilizes third-party payment processing and therefore does not have access to your full payment information including but not limited to your credit card information. A single Product payment transaction can only be paid for with one type of payment and cannot be split across multiple payment types. Previous payment is required to get any physical and digital Product(s).
7. Change in Websites and contents: VeronicaVer reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to: modify, suspend or discontinue any our Website or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Website, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of any Website; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Website; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Website. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party should any of the foregoing occur with respect to VeronicaVer Website.
9. Electronic Communications: By utilizing the VeronicaVer Platform, you consent to receive electronic communications and notices from VeronicaVer. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
10. Account Security: You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the VeronicaVer Platform, and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify VeronicaVer of any unauthorized use of your account. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your transmission of information to VeronicaVer, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection to communicate with the VeronicaVer Platform. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
11. Termination: We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time.
12. Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall VeronicaVer, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, VeronicaVer assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
13. Modifications: VeronicaVer may update these Terms from time to time. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
14. Physical product purchase return policy:
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
If you notice an issue with the products or anything else on the order, please report it by contacting veronicaver.illustrator @ gmail.com Kindly attach a picture of the issue.
Since products are only made once ordered, returns and exchanges are not supported. Thank you for your understanding.
Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned, and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods that were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.